AMAZING APRICOT BALLS
These apricot balls are delicious and so easy to make, just process and roll into small balls, warning, you better make lots they are very addictive lol!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 15-18 balls
Number Of Ingredients 4
- 8 ounces dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- additional coconut or finely chopped pecans, for rolling
- In a food processor chop apricots and coconut until thoroughly combined.
- Add the 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk; process until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a dish; refrigerate until firm (about 30-45 minutes).
- Place wax paper on a baking sheet; set aside.
- Place additional coconut or finely chopped pecans in a shallow bowl.
- Shape apricot mixture into balls (about 1-inch in diameter).
- Roll in coconut; place on wax paper.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
APRICOT COCONUT CANDY
- 8 oz dried apricots ( 1 cup )
- 1 c shredded coconut
- 3/4 c pistachio nuts
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- granulated sugar
- 1. Steam apricots in the top part of double boiler over water for 10 minutes.
- 2. Put apricot, coconuts, nuts and peel through food grinder together twice, using a fine blade.
- 3. Add juices and powdered sugar, stir well. Shape into small balls, and roll in granulated sugar.
- 4. Let dry several hours before using or storing in a airtight container.
- 5. Makes about 2 dozen bolls.
- 6. If desired, these may be dipped in chocolate coating. Let dry on waxed paper until chocolate is cold and firm.
This family-favorite recipe delivers a simple tea-time cake with the bright, sunshine-y flavors of lemon and vanilla.
Provided by Helga
Provided by Jamie Oliver
This blend of lemon juice, herbs, and olive oil improves almost any ingredient, although it's especially effective with rich lamb. Truly versatile, this...
Provided by Martha Stewart
In Scotland the Harvest Festival usually takes place during September. Offerings of fruit and vegetables are placed around the church altar for a thanksgiving...
Provided by Millereg
Provided by Food Network
This sounds so good I couldn't resist posting it!! from Pantry Raid, by Dana McCauley, posted in the local newspaper. I will try it very soon!
Provided by Derf2440
My husband and my sons just love these meat pies. It was my husband that showed me how to make this pie crust. And I hope you enjoy them!!!
Provided by Claire Collins
This version of vegan baked beans doesn't need an oven. The slow cooker makes it the ultimate hands-off party dish. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Super creamy and gloriously cheesy, this classic baked mac and cheese boasts a golden bubbling lid with ooey gooey goodness underneath.
Provided by Kare for Kitchen Treaty
Looking for an easy and flavourful recipe? These stuffed peppers are delicious and simple to throw together. Our Mexican Stuffed Peppers recipe is the...
Provided by Cracker Barrel
It's just about candy making time. I have a bunch of candy recipes.
Provided by Eddie Jordan
I generally bake from scratch, but I ran across this recipe that uses a yellow cake mix that is fabulous. It makes a beautiful three-layer bar that is...
Provided by SharleneW
Provided by Joanne Sarver
Ann Landers wrote a column for the Commercial Appeal out of Memphis , TN. Her most asked question was the request for her famous meatloaf recipe. It has...
Provided by CVC8702
Hoppy spring! Make these cute bunny brownies your own by decorating them with candies, frosting and sprinkles of colorful sugar. It's a perfect way for...
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Don't heat up the whole house for baked beans, slow cook them with this extra-easy version of everyone's favorite summer side dish.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Provided by Judge99
A beautiful, aromatic, creamy mushroom sauce coats hot cooked fettuccine pasta in this quick dish. You can use any kind of pasta you like.
Provided by Chef John
This is my go-to cilantro chicken recipe for the grill in the summer. The longer it marinates, the stronger the flavor.
Provided by Tre2001
Another hit around Thanksgiving time. I made several of these cakes and there was not one crumb left.
Provided by tami sweebe
More about "apricot coconut candy food"
COCONUT-APRICOT MACAROONS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN ...
5/5 (2)Author Food Network KitchenServings 24Category Dessert
- Whisk the apricots, vanilla, salt, egg whites and orange zest together in a large bowl. Toss the coconut with the egg mixture until completely coated.
- Moisten your fingertips with water. Form about 1 heaping tablespoon of the batter at a time into a tight ball and place on the prepared sheets, spacing them about 1 inch apart.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown and the entire macaroon is nicely toasted and dry, 16 to 20 minutes. Transfer the baking sheets to a rack to cool. If desired, dip the bottoms of the cookies in the melted chocolate.
APRICOT CONFECTION RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (8)Category Desserts, Cookies, No-Bake Cookie RecipesServings 48Calories 142 per serving
- Snip apricots into small strips. Sprinkle with water and let stand in a sealed container overnight.
- Combine eggs, sugar, and apricots. In a lightly buttered skillet cook the apricot mixture over low heat for 10 minutes. Stir in the nuts, vanilla wafer crumbs and 1/2 of the coconut.
- Shape mixture into small balls. Roll balls in the remaining coconut. Store in a tightly covered box. These taste best after aging for a few days.
APRICOT COCONUT BALLS - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory No Bake CookiesTotal Time 5 mins
- Put the apricots and coconut in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times until the apricots are chopped fine. Add the sweetened condensed milk and processed until combined.
- Scoop scant 1 tablespoon (I used a small cookie scoop) and roll the mixture into a ball. Roll in shredded coconut or confectioners' sugar.
APRICOT AND COCONUT BALLS - GRAB YOUR SPORK ...
Ratings 2Servings 20Cuisine AustralianCategory Snack See details »
APRICOT COCONUT WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING RECIPE RECIPE ...
Servings 4 See details »
APRICOT COCONUT BARS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4/5 (1)Category Bar CookieAuthor Nadia MurrayCalories 159 per serving See details »
DISAPPEARING APRICOT COCONUT BITES | THE FRAYED APRON
4.3/5 (3)Calories 56 per servingCategory Dessert, Snack
- In a small bowl, warm the coconut butter just until melted in the microwave (about 40 seconds) or on the stove-top in a small pot. Stir the dried apricots and maple syrup into the melted coconut butter to form a paste.
- Chill the bowl in the freezer for 7 minutes to make the paste easier to roll. Meanwhile, add the shredded coconut to a skillet and toast over medium heat until golden and aromatic, 3-5 minutes. Spread the toasted coconut out on a plate.
- Dampen your hands with water and use your fingers to gently roll the paste into 10 small balls roughly 1-inch wide. Drop each ball in the toasted coconut flakes. Gently roll to coat then chill in the fridge and enjoy when firm.
APRICOT AND COCONUT CAKE | BBC GOOD FOOD
5/5 (9)Servings 8Cuisine BritishTotal Time 15 mins
- measure all ingredients into large bowl and beat well for 2 min then pour in to a 2litre loaf tin that has been well greased. bake for 1-1/2 hours or until skewer comes out of cake clean. leave to cool in tin for 10min and turn out .enjoy with a nice cuppa
PERSIAN MULBERRY MARZIPAN CANDY (TOOT) - THE DELICIOUS ...
Ratings 6Category DessertCuisine PersianTotal Time 25 mins
- In a food processor add 1 cup almond meal, dates, cardamom and process it. Add rose water, little at a time and further process to a soft dough like consistency.
- In a food processor combine the first four ingredients and process it well. Then add the honey and orange blossom water, little at a time and process until smooth.
- Take 1½ tsp of the mixture, roll into a ball and form a mulberry (Toot) shape of 1½ inches by tapering one end.
APRICOT AND COCONUT BARS - IT'S NOT COMPLICATED RECIPES
Ratings 15Category Afternoon Tea, Morning Tea, SnackCuisine InternationalTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Line a 20 cm (8 inch) square dish with cling wrap. Leave a little hanging over the edges to make it easier to remove the bars. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of coconut.
- Add the coconut, almond meal, vanilla, maple syrup, chia seeds and water to the food processor, and blend until combined as you prefer; either smooth or slightly chunky.
APRICOT COCONUT BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
5/5 (1)Category DessertsAuthor DeanbeanCalories 273 per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, 2 eggs, butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Fold in dried apricots. Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; set aside., In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, preserves and remaining vanilla.
- Gently spread over cake batter. Sprinkle with coconut and almonds., Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
APRICOT COCONUT BALLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Servings 36Estimated Reading Time 50 secsCategory DessertsTotal Time 15 mins See details »
3 INGREDIENT NO BAKE APRICOT COCONUT BITES (PALEO, VEGAN ...
5/5 (12)Total Time 2 minsCategory SnackCalories 96 per serving
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your dried apricots and shredded coconut and blend until a dough is formed.
- Either roll the balls/bites in shredded coconut or the granulated sweetener of choice and refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm up.
APRICOT DELIGHTS | FOOD.COM | RECIPE | APRICOT DELIGHT ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
APRICOT COCONUT BALLS - EAGLE BRAND
3/5 Servings 3 See details »
APRICOT COCONUT BALLS | RECIPE | COOKIE RECIPE NO MILK ...
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 30 secsServings 50Total Time 5 mins See details »
COCONUT-APRICOT TRUFFLES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
4/5 (5)Category Desserts, Candy RecipesServings 36Calories 59 per serving See details »
CHOCOLATE AND COCONUT APRICOT BITES - REAL FOOD BY DAD
Reviews 58Category SnacksServings 4Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
DRIED APRICOT CANDY RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
See details »
APRICOT-COCONUT CANDY - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
See details »
APRICOT CUPS COCONUT - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
See details »
EAGLE BRAND® | APRICOT COCONUT SQUARES
See details »
APRICOT COCONUT CANDY RECIPES
See details »
APRICOT COCONUT CHOCOLATE CAKE - HOUSE & HOME
See details »