recipe type: beverage
apple milkshake – quick and easy beverage
ingredients (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml):
- 2 medium apples, 1 cup tightly packed chopped apples
- 2 cups chilled milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder/dal chini powder (optional)
- 2 to 3 tbsp sugar or add as required
how to make the recipe:
- peel, core and chop the apples. add them in the blender jar along ¼ tsp cinnamon powder and 2 to 3 tbsp sugar. the amount of sugar to be added depends on the sweetness of the apples. so add as required.
- with ½ cup chilled milk. blend all the ingredients till smooth.
- add the remaining 1.5 cups chilled milk and blend again.
- pour the apple milkshake in glasses sprinkled with cinnamon powder. you can also add some chopped apple.